On the second Run Of Christmas...
How it is done:
- The workout is to be a strict 30 minutes. The warm up is built into the set.
- You run hard for 2 minutes and easy for 1.
- The 1 minute interval can be a walk if needed.
- The first 3 intervals should be easy and used to wake everything up.
- By the time you get to round 4 you need to make the 2 minutes feel much, much longer with your effort.
- Be strict with the time. No extra recovery. Each one will get cumulatively tougher.
- You can record your overall distance but it isn't necessary.
This is a great set when time is an issue. If you can run as fast as you need for the intensity, use incline to get more work!
Enjoy and see you tomorrow for day three!